POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Old & New (Elephant Dream) : Re: Old & New (Elephant Dream) Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:19:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Old & New (Elephant Dream)
From: Kenneth
Date: 27 Mar 2009 05:15:00
Message: <web.49cc97ef44396812f50167bc0@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <tDOTdegroot@interDOTnlANOTHERDOTnet> wrote:

> Correct. Between the two images, a backwall (with window) and a roof have
> been added, and a spotlight removed.

I kind of *like* the spotlight effect--looks more 'pictorial' (if less
realistic.) This is just my personal preference in images: more theatrical!
Almost to the point of non-realism. The way I 'see' my own images is with more
of a cinematographer's eye--heightened realism and lighting, as opposed to
plain old dull realism ;-)

KW